? ??????????????Love Stripes (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.5 (17 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 6654 Total G
rabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????Kiss Me (Animated)? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (14 Ratings)??6 Grabs Today. 10516 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ??? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Friday, November 12, 2010

Don't really feel like dancing ballet anymore...

All of the sudden, ballet is boring for me ... I don't know since when i feel that ballet is boring... I think I started to get bored after my latest ballet exam... Its like super bord for me now... I can yawn even when I am dancing!!! Is that cool!? I don't know why... Why? I asked myself many times already... Still no answer... Does that mean that I am going to quit ballet soon? I really feel to quit ballet now... But... Are you sure Low Jun Lee!? No!!! I cannot give up ballet after all this years!!! I still have just 3 more grades to go only!!! Which means it only take me three years!!! Do I really wanna quit!?NO!NO!NO! Okay, Fine... Now... But it is really starting to get bord... I always get sleepy when i dance ballet now... Its like the music which is meant for dancing is a lulaby to me now... Stopping ballet?Quiting ballet? Its really not like me!

Maybe I really have to think properly... Can I really make ballet my future? No... I really cannot make it my future anymore... Yeah, maybe you are right... Maybe ballet is just a hobby to me...

Nowadays, i really hope for a partner... A dancing partner! ;P This is because i feel like dancing Tango or Latin rather than dancing ballet... Ahhh... Imagining me, dancing with my dancing partner, folowing the tempo of the music... wouldn't that be nice?

Sometimes, things will change... People will change... Time can prove to us that things will change...

0 comments: